Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Packing up

Vamos a Ecuador!!


I've spent the past few days packing up, compiling our documentation, and getting mentally psyched for this trip. Really excited to see Ecuador and be with my fellow WILD teammates. We have a lot ahead of us, but I know we're ready!


I'm booked on an 11:00 PM flight out of JFK - pretty psyched that it's direct. I'm currently hanging out in the East Village in NYC at my younger sister's apartment - just got back from a last minute Duane Reade run to pick up some travel locks (we've heard that pick-pockets are bad in Quito). East Village is pretty awesome - though it's a weird feeling when dudes walk by you in super skinny jeans...skinner than my own jeans. I wonder what Ecuadorian fashion will be like...

No comments:

Post a Comment